Thursday, December 29, 2011

SwagBucks!!!

First up is SwagBucks!! I just redeemed my 22nd $5 eGift card for Amazon.com this morning since I joined last September. There was even one month this last summer that I didn't even log onto SwagBucks, or that amount would be higher. I chose to focus on Amazon because there are no "You save this $$ amount off of a purchase of this amount." That is NOT a Gift card!! That is a COUPON!! I can show you rebate programs where you could get more money back than some of those stupid coupons! At least, the ones that I have found. If you know something that I don't know, please share so we all can benefit!! :)

Anyways, back to SwagBucks...

  Search & Win

Oh! You see prizes in that pretty little link, do you? Yes, you can save up your SwagBucks to earn actual prizes. You can also use your SwagBucks in the SwagStakes. I have tried a lot to win items through the SwagStakes, but I have only won once... I prefer to save my Bucks and use the Amazon gift cards during Sales, so in the long run, my SwagBucks go VERY far... Diamonds? Oh, YES!! :) And SO much more!!

Well, I have discussed a bit of what you can earn, but I haven't told you HOW to earn those little beauties. The time has come... :)

First, you  must join. You can use one of the links found around the site to do so. That way, we are linked!! After the short sign up process, it is time to start earning. Searching is the easiest way to earn coins. Depending on what browser you are using, there are special steps for you to take that are very easy! Follow this link to set up yours...

http://search.swagbucks.com/g/toolbars-and-plugins

After setting SwagBucks search as your default search engine, you are ready! They like for you to search as you usually do... randomly and not just to earn Bucks. So, I keep a notebook of things I need to look up and then do my research in the morning and then again at night. I seem to be able to earn them twice a day. On Fridays, you have a chance of winning even higher amounts for each of your searches!

SwagCodes... Nearly everyday they release a code that will get you various amounts of Bucks. I suggest "friending" the SwagBucks page on FB... https://www.facebook.com/swagbucks?sk=wall&filter=2. You can also bookmark this page... http://www.widgetbox.com/widget/swidget-10. It contains a handy widget!!

Small, Easy, Fast Ways to Earn Bucks... The Center of Your SwagBucks World... The Homepage on the SwagBucks website... http://www.swagbucks.com/

First, scroll to the bottom of the page and check to see who is the random hourly winner of 1000 Bucks. *crossing fingers that someday I will win that*

Second, in the middle of the page toward the top, you should see a link for "Ad Rewards." Clicking this will open another window. You will be asked 3 questions so they can determine the best ads for you. I click all choices so that I know I will get the maximum number of ads. Then, sit back and click an ad. Look closely for the two black bars that pop up during your ad. They will each have a random number fly through it that you need to enter to get your Bucks at the end of the ad.

Third, click on "NOSO" (No Obligation Special Offers) or this link... http://www.swagbucks.com/g/noso. On the new page, you will have several offers that you can sign up for. I have signed up for a few of them. If you aren't interested in the current offer just click either the "skip" or the "next offer" buttons. After several offers, you will come to the last page with a verify box to help prove that you are human.

Fourth, hover over the "Earn" button on the top toolbar and then click "Daily Poll." This is an easy point!

Fifth, check your mail! You will see an envelope on your toolbar. It has a red number to let you know how many new messages you have. I always do the 3 Buck SBTB/Ad offer. You will also find other offers and such that you can choose to do or not to do.

Sixth, SBTV. You earn 3 points for every 10 video clips you watch. They have a variety of clips to choose from, so feel free to watch away!

Seventh, Coupons!! Yes, you can print out coupons right on SwagBucks, save money using them at the store, and then when they receive them back at HQ. SwagBucks credit your account with 10 Bucks per coupon!!

These are the ways I make most of my points. There are many other ways that I have not listed.... Tasks, Surveys, Trade-Ins, etc. These are all listed on the homepage. If there are any special ways to earn that pop up, I will post it here so check back often!! :)

Search & Win

*Edit on 12/30 11:30is Central Time...

No comments:

Post a Comment