Wednesday, March 7, 2012

RewardTV - I hit 1 million pts last night!! :)

I joined RewardTV about a year ago but only started really working on watching shows and taking the quizzes to earn points a little over a month ago. Not much has changed since the original review. Earning is basically the same except the number of questions varies from show to show and the networks available have changed. If you watch a past show online, depending on what network it is on, you may be able to take a quiz on it. CW shows have to be taken the day after they air as well as a few others I have found such as the ABC Family show 'Switched at Birth'. There are also special surveys that they post weekly about movies and movie trailers that you might have seen. I suggest watching the trailers each week as they come out before taking those quizzes. I watch most of mine on Hulu+ because the area for trailers is sorted according to release date and are all available in one place so you don't have to go looking for them. This Virgo LOVES that! Sometimes after you finish a quiz on a TV Show you have watched, a "bonus" quiz on your consumer, ads, etc will appear before what I call the 'quiz over' screen. Those are also great ways to earn. You really need to pay attention to ads!! I've noticed that I sometimes get more points from my correct answers on ads than the questions I answer about the actual show. If you didn't watch any shows listed the day before, then check to see if any movies you have ever watched were played by hovering your cursor over 'Play Trivia Games' on the Blue Menu Bar. On the menu that drops down, you will see 'Movies on TV.' You may also want to check the 'Sports' section through the link in the same menu as the movies. In the past month, using the listed methods, I went from 100k+ to a little over 1 million points! I have my heart set on either Amazon Gift Cards or a tablet PC of some sort that I will never be able to afford on my own.

Redeeming sounds a bit different as well. They still have the "Shopping Sprees" that you have to do some fast clicking before the number of the cards available are gone. They also have auctions that you can bid on with your points for some really amazing prizes - everything from Gift Cards to iPads! They also have sweepstakes that you are automatically entered in when taking some of the weekly quizzes in addition to your 1st, 2nd & 3rd quizzes of the day. There are also sweepstakes that you can use your points to buy chances.

I think that about covers it... I wish you luck! To join in the fun, drop me an email (mepaden@facebook.com) and I will send you a referral email so you can win free stuffs with me! You can also friend me at http://www.facebook.com/mepaden and https://twitter.com/tiraillse. I look forward to hearing all about your wonderful wins!!!

Visualize "Whirld Peas,"

And this Emmy is outta here!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment